GLIDDEN Paint by PPG Brings Expanded DIY Product Assortment to Independent Dealer Network
PPG today announced an expansion of its paint assortment of GLIDDEN® paint by PPG products for independent dealer partners. The reimagined program strengthens the lineup of Glidden DIY paint offerings to this key retail channel, highlighting PPG’s commitment to the dealer network.
“This expanded program will provide our independent dealer network with a paint assortment that further enables them to drive growth in the DIY customer segment,” said Todd Gatesy, PPG general manager, U.S. Dealer. “This offering is the perfect complement to the pro product lineup they are currently retailing and brings a broader selection of our leading national DIY brand to their shelves.”
Launching on May 1, the full Glidden assortment will now include GLIDDEN® FUNDAMENTALS™ exterior paint – a new offering bringing exterior hide, coverage, and washability to DIYers. This product addition also expands dealers’ offerings at the entry price point, bolstering appeal to price-conscious shoppers entering the paint market.
Along with a breadth of options at tiered price points, the Glidden lineup will be expanded to include a broader assortment of GLIDDEN® GRAB-N-GO™ ready-mixed paints. Now available in an expanded palette of popular colors, these ready-to-use offerings appeal to customers looking for a convenient way to add color to their space. For those who prefer more personalization and customization, the assortment will continue to include the full Glidden color palette, which can be tinted into any interior or exterior product.
Both Glidden Grab-N-Go ready mixed paintsand tintable options are available across the product lineup, which now includes:
- Glidden Fundamentals interior and exterior paint provides good hide, coverage, and washability at an opening price point.
- GLIDDEN® SPRED™ interior multipurpose paint plus primer** offers a mildew-resistant coating while also providing very good hide, coverage, and washability.
- GLIDDEN® WONDER-PRO™ interior/exterior paint is the DIY option trusted by pros for its versatility and provides a high-coverage, durable finish along with multi-surface use.
- GLIDDEN® TOTAL™ interior and exterior paint plus primer** offers excellent performance, including extreme durability and resistance to wear and tear, all backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- GLIDDEN® ONE COAT™ paint is a premium interior and exterior offering featuring one-coat coverage*, exceptional hide, and excellent scrubbability, perfect for ceilings, bedrooms, and low-traffic areas.
Glidden products sold at independent dealers are low-odor, low-VOC offerings. All interior paint formulas in the assortment are GREENGUARD Gold certified, reflecting PPG’s commitment to the health and wellness of its customers and the environment.
The expanded product assortment also includes specialty products for use on porches and floors, ceilings, and metal and wooden surfaces.
About PPG Industries
At PPG (NYSE:PPG), we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and specialty materials that our customers have trusted for 140 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries and reported net sales of $17.7 billion in 2022. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com . The PPG Logo and We protect and beautify the world are registered trademarks of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc. The Glidden Logo, Glidden, Glidden One Coat, Glidden Spred, Glidden Fundamentals, Quick Cover and Grab-N-Go are registered trademarks of PPG Architectural Finishes, Inc. Endurance and High Endurance are registered trademarks of AkzoNobel. Olympic, Olympic Quick Cover, WaterGuard, Wood Protector are registered trademarks of PPG Architectural Finishes, Inc.
Kaitlyn Craig – Architectural Coatings Media Contact – email@example.com – (412) 377-7456
Source: PPG Industries, Inc.